Product added to cart
Productinformation page PTFE Was
Waxximo PTFE Wax Product information
Teflon is added to this wax, this ensures that your lacquer remains protected against weather influences for up to 6 months. It also ensures that your lacquer gets a deep high gloss.
1. Use a clean mirco fiber cloth and apply the wax to the cloth.
2. With rotary motion you apply the wax to the surface to be treated.
3. Let the wax harden for about 15 minutes (the wax turns a little white).
4. Now use a clean (new) mirco fiber cloth and remove the wax from the surface to be treated with a twisting motion.
5. Rub again so that your lacquer reaches a high gloss.
This wax does not leave any white residue on plastic parts! And all windows (front window not because of wiper stripes) can also be treated with it.
P260 Wash thoroughly after handling P280 Protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection Wear P337 + P313 In case of persistent eye irritation: consult a physician. P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes: remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing if possible. H319 causes severe eye irritation
EN: Hazardous Components: Quatemary C12-14 Alkyl methyl amine ethoxylate methyl chloride; Guerbetalchol, 6-8 EO Hazard statements (CLP) : H318 - Causes serious eye damage. Safety advice (CLP) : P280 - Eye protection, wear protective gloves. P305+P351+P338 - IF IN CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes: Remove contact reading, if possible, keep rinsing. P102- Keep out of the reach of children. P310 Immediately consult an ANTIGIFIC CENTER / physician.